Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,878 (¥405,727) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (16 minutes ago)