Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,445 (¥278,433) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)