Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,356 (¥277,457) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)