Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,053 (¥420,117) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)