Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,834 (¥428,158) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)