Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CAD / CDF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,116 (7,313,300 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)