Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,057 (5,599,435 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)