Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39002 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,840 (S/. 4,717) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)