Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16771 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,965 (kr 41,530) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)