Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15861 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,944 (kr 24,867) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)