Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15877 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,165 (kr 26,229) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)