Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16167 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,135 (kr 31,760) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)