Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,094 in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (36 minutes ago)