Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,897 in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)