Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,951 in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)