Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,113 (€2,072) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)