Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,439 (4,638 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)