Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,945 (5,266 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)