Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,591 (3,824 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)