Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.939 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,801 (5,112 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)