Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CAD / LBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,511 (2,872,613 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)