Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CAD / LBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,917 (3,507,660 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)