Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,513 (1,855 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)