Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,251 (3,317 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 74,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)