Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18684 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,765 ($b14,797) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)