Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32764 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,132 (6,506TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)