Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,902 (¥349,455) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)