Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,730 (€3,669) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)