Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,605 (€3,333) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)