Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,107 (€2,731) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)