Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,253 (€2,900) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)