Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,788 (﷼ 46,769,796) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (30 minutes ago)