Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,542 (﷼ 80,948,004) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)