Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,779 (руб 83,788) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)