Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06992 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,824 (Mex$ 54,688) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)