Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,377 (¥516,170) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)