Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01118 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,605 (¥322,341) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)