Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01960 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,489 (₨75,963) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)