Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,215 (₨61,837) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)