Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 876 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01232 CAD / ALL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,938 (238,531 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)