Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32929 CAD / RON
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,359 (7,165 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)