Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29895 CAD / RON
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,503 (11,719 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)