Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06992 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,189 (Mex$ 59,908) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)