Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06817 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,818 (Mex$ 41,331) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)