Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01839 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,121 (₨115,325) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)