Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01941 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,516 (₨78,093) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)