Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,554 (₨75,300) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)