Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46701 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,211 (EC$11,159) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)