Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45702 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,654 (EC$10,183) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)