Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49196 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 36% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,394 (EC$6,900) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)