Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49075 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,484 (EC$13,213) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)