Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,466 (₨126,240) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)