Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13530 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,836 (13,571 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)