Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02169 CAD / MZN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,077 (234,109 MT) in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)