Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02136 CAD / MZN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,575 (214,161 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)