Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04932 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,794 (76,914₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)