Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09820 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,710 (R 17,418) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)