Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,372 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,066 (﷼ 57,113,104) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)