Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,927 (﷼ 252,422,616) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$7,000 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)