Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,192 prices entered by 522 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,266 (﷼ 74,254,875) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (22 minutes ago)