Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,491 (L 43,342) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)