Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05450 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,569 (L 65,478) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)