Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05438 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,562 (L 47,110) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)