Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05366 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,249 (L 41,907) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)