Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29326 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,946 (GH₵13,455) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)