Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29361 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,687 (RM9,150) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)