Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 70% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,094 (6,934,671 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)