Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CAD / UZS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,507 (6,140,871 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)