Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 72% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$962 (6,294,409 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)