Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,452 (17,634,849 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)