Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / UZS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,517 (4,126,659 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)