Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.522 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,904 (€2,565) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (22 minutes ago)