Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.511 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,518 (€1,666) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)