Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,334 (€2,856) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)