Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.538 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,190 (€4,024) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)