Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,009 (€2,656) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)