Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35778 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,109 (8,691 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)