Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18204 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,870 ($b10,270) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)