Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18576 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,276 ($b12,251) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)