Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00390 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,505 (641,748 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)