Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13852 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,823 (27,599 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)