Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.434 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,699 (€4,670) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)