Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,105 (CH$1,453,772) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)