Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,465 (CH$2,042,075) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)