Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,602 (CH$1,697,300) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)