Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,022 (¥356,184) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)