Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18779 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,264 (元12,058) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)