Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18532 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,117 (元11,423) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (20 minutes ago)